Summit 50 Plus Grants
Criteria for Awards
Summit 50 Plus invites you to apply for a grant as part of our annual distribution of funds to the community. We direct these funds to organizations that have existing programs or want to create new programs for 50 plus folks in Summit County.
Grants are awarded based on financial need, benefit to and number of 50 plus folks, and the impact on people served. Organizations that have provided assistance to Summit 50 Plus (e.g. help at annual rummage sale, winter games, etc.) will be given consideration.
Application Outline and Timing
- A cover letter expressing your interest in receiving grant funding from us and how it will support your strategy or business model. Include the total amount of your request.
- A listing of current programs you have for 50 plus folks in Summit County and what they have accomplished in the past 12 months. Indicate what this new funding will do to continue, add to or improve these programs and what will be accomplished with these funds.
- If you received previous grant(s) from Summit 50 Plus, what measurable results you used those funds to achieve?
- A copy of your organization’s most recent financial statements (income statement and balance sheet) or Form 990.
Please include the following contact information in your application:
- Mailing address
- Phone number
To apply, submit one completed document electronically to email@example.com and mail one hard copy document to:
ATTN: Grant Application
Summit County Community and Senior Center
83 Nancy’s Place
PO Box 1845
Frisco, CO 80443
Previous Grant Recipients
- Breckenridge Backstage Theatre
- Family & Intercultural Resource Center
- Friends of Dillon Ranger District
- Lake Dillon Theatre Company
- National Repertory Orchestra
- Summit Community Care Clinic
- Summit County Rescue Group
- Timberline Adult Day Services
The Summit Annual Rummage Sale is sponsored by Summit 50 Plus.
Let’s get ready to RUMMAGE!!
Lots of volunteers are needed for the RUMMAGE SALE.
Help is needed from August 7 – 13th in preparation, working the sale.
We are also in need of area co-coordinators.
The proceeds from this sale greatly assist with nonprofits and organizations in Summit County.